The Hamblin Family

The Hamblin Family
dropping TJ off at the MTC

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Glass ornaments filled with baby shower announcements, Graduation Announcements, Wedding Invitations..

I got so carried away that I did not do any before pictures of the Shower invite (it had a cute little pink bow on it)
I also had the polka dotted "Thank You card" from the shower. Lastly was the birth announcement. It had the picture of the new family that I used.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The High School Graduation Announcement

1. Here is everything that came in the announcement



 2. I cut out the Schools Emblem and the year 2011. from the inside I cut out the cougar paw prints. I then cut everything into strips. I wanted the school colors to show. Below is what I had after cutting everything.
 3. You then twist the strips around a small skewer or paint brush handle. I DID NOT twist the Graduates name...the year of graduation or the date of the graduation. I wanted to be able to read them through the glass. I also left the paw prints and the school emblem in tack. I then pushed the twists into the glass ornament. I then shoved a paint brush in and moved them all around. Lastly I placed the paper I wanted everyone to read in last. I put the graduates picture in very last. I repositioned stuff with a small paint brush.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 This was a Wedding Invitation.  The ribbon was from the invite.















No comments:

Post a Comment