The Hamblin Family

The Hamblin Family
dropping TJ off at the MTC

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cup Cakes I have made.


Gun Cupcakes
These were for a co-worker of mine. He is real gun-nut. His cup cake was the top row 4th in. I was trying to make "Glocks" out of fondant and a razor blade. For the last one I decided ti make him a "Dirty Harry" gun.
 Firefighter Cupcakes
These were for my Son in Laws Birthday

 Fishing Basket Cupcakes
These were for my Brothers Birthday.
*I cant take the credit for these...I found them by Googling*


 "Jail Cupcakes"
These were for a Co-Worker who was getting a promotion at work.


 Hunter cupcakes
These were for my Dad on his Birthday.
 Missionary Cupcakes
These were for my Son just before he left on his Mission. The ties were made outof Fondant. I was going to put fondant decorations on them but my Husband just went to the pantry and grabbed "sprinkles". Hey...what do you know....it worked!


 Wedding Cupcakes
These were the prototype cupcakes I came up with for my Daughters wedding.

 Shark Cupcakes
These were from the book "Hello Cupcake". These were hard to make and when I woke up in the morning....most of them were decapitated :(

 St. Patricks day Cupcakes

 Hiking Cupcakes
These were for a co-worker. She loves nature. I made the trees out of Bugles dipped in green frosting.

 Diva Cupcakes
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment